[DML] Spring is coming, will you be? April 26th.

[DML] Spring is coming, will you be? April 26th.

The Delorean Mid-Atlantic spring social continues to take shape as we
get closer to Saturday, April 26th.
If you will be traveling a distance and plan on spending the night
please take advantage of the discounted rate we have set up soon as
the rate expires THIS MONDAY (ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT)! Holiday Inn Express,
West Long Branch 1-732-542-1234, book under "Delorean Mid-Atlantic"
Details at
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/2008/Social/social08.htm
In addition to the already great activities planned other developing
activities are:
-	A tech session presented by Harold McElraft on the electrical
system (typical problem spots and solutions) of the Delorean with
complete wiring harness teaching aid provided for us by DMCH.
-	A seat recovering session. Ever wondered just how hard it is
to get the covers over the headrest? Learn the tips and tricks first
hand!
-	It's been rumored that Dave Delman will be bringing his
electric delorean.
-	A group Delorean photo shoot.
-	Door adjustments with our new jig.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your car out after a long
winter. Catch up with old friends, meet some new owners and possibly
learn something new.
And then the "regularly scheduled stuff": Ken Koncelik with info on
DCS `08!, Rob Grady for our technical needs, raffles, food (lunch and
dinner), good tunes, DMA wear, officer elections and more.

GF United Auto Services is located on:
207 Monmouth Road (Rt 71)
West Long Branch  N.J. 07764

Hope to see you there,
Stephen
Delorean Mid-Atlantic Activities Director

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)