RE: [DML] Gettysberg Video

The '06 videos are going to be available for pick up at the show, and mailed out to those who do not pick them up.
(except for you Mark V., you will be getting a refund as I will not sell anything to you)

I am busy working on a new HDTV show that I am also hosting and will be on the air soon.
It is a motorcycle show, but I would I would love to do an episode featuring insecure overweight
balding guys who buy used Corvettes in an attempt to get attention above and beyond their
daily hobby of being a keyboard-tough-guy on internet chat rooms...or something along those lines.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to whom I could focus on???? Mark? Interested?
Thanks,
- Bob

To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:44:49 -0500Subject: Re: [DML] Gettysberg Video

I am sure this company wont take 2 years to get videos out compared to the last person who is doing this.Mark VOn Mar 10, 2008, at 11:39 PM, KKoncelik wrote:> Each show in the past there have been owners that have taken a shot > at doing videos for the show and selling them after the show.> Many of these have done shows in the past such as Cheryl Wester, > Tamir, Ken Montgomery and Video Bob to mention a few. Since I run > the show it is impossible for me to do a project like this and it > takes quite a time to produce this type of video.> Added to the list is a new Owner who also is a video photographer.> The company is Best Visuals and he has a link to promote the sale > of videos of the show.> http://dcs2008video.blogspot.com> Some of the problems we have had before he has worked out some > solutions including on getting other videos to be incorporated into > a final video and I have gone over with him past successes and > problems doing the videos entails.> He does Wedding videos and in most cases turns them around in two > weeks. So if you are looking for a video after talking with Best > Visuals DCS supports this effort and will be giving him all of our > videos for editing plus his own video.> (Note: The actual time to do the video depends on getting outside > video but a date for the project to be done in a reasonable time > will be announced on the Best Visual web site)>> Kevin Abato will be doing the still photography for the show and > will be doing the aerial photograph.> So unlike other shows where we did not promote the photography this > time we will. If you want photos Kevin will have a site up as does > Best Visuals to sell the videos after the show. The video may be > purchased either before the show or at the show at Best Visuals.>> More will be said later as we get closer.> The other people mentioned as far as I know will also be taking > videos although I don't know at this point if they plan to sell them.>> So that is where we are now and again DCS is supporting Best > Visuals so we hope you can take your memories home with you in > Photos by Kevin and Videos by Best Visuals.>> Ken>>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>>>> To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address:> moderators@xxxxxxxxxxx>> For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see > www.dmcnews.com>> To search the archives or view files, log in at http:// > groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews> Yahoo! Groups Links>>>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)