[DML] DCS Update Gettysburg/Raffle Car

Well as is no surprise the registrations are all over the place. Some days its Gettysburg other days its all Raffle tickets
Both are ahead of last show by far but this week the raffle car appears to have taken off.  Today alone there were 6 tickets sold and for a Tuesday that was pretty good.  More surprising is how many of you are doing this at 4, 5 and 6 in the morning.  Some of you actually are getting up before me LOL.

Back to the show.

Rooms are playing musical rooms as the rooms that people don't need are being returned about as fast as they are being picked up but this is happening about two months earlier than usual.  The room count has remained about the same but we have changed as of my last list 21 rooms since my last room post.

We have finalized some of the guests and have arranged airfare so that is good.
And we have the judges back again so we will be consistent.  The bus tour is steady and filling up.  VIN plates are doing great and we are doing the final planning this weekend in Gettysburg.  So some of the DCS staff will be with me in "
Gettysburg including Marc, Cliff, myself and a few others from the DMA.

We have huge support from the Arizona group and I will  probably take a trip out there to go over details.
One of the AZD members has again made a great contribution to the show in a form that will definitely entertain you and the Bricklin group along with AZD and of course the host club the DMA has offered great assistance making the planning of this event much easier for me.  So maybe I get a chance to enjoy a dinner. LOL

Anyway we just added a lot of stuff for the show to sell so look for a lot of new DeLorean Memorabilia as we have made a lot of items show related and DCS related for sale.  Some items will be available later this month on the store site and will be avail as long as they continue to sell.

We also are going to make a change for the next show on the T shirts and that you will see at Gettysburg.
We are going to upgrade our process to keep up with current technology and its a bit different.

Remember this is March you have April , May and then its showtime.

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: