Re: [DML] Where's the flux capacitor?

Sold the Delorean last Thursday and bought the Corvette Friday the
day after. I can say that after putting 300+ miles on the Corvette I
do not regret selling the Delorean one bit. No more annoying car
shows at the fuel pump, no idiots telling me the incorrect history of
my car, etc etc.

I still get the looks, not as many but I still get them probably due
to my exhaust note.

80's Vette's are nothing, if you would have drove a C5 model and you
would have never bought a Delorean again.

I know I will never be a Delorean owner again unless I hit the
lottery big.

I haven't decided on DCS08 yet if I still am going!

Oh and for Corvette clubs..... I dont think I could belong to one
since I am too young compared to all the other owners I have seen,
the newer the Corvette the older the owner.

I will stay in the Delorean Midwest Connection, there are way to many
nice people in the club for me to walk away from!

Mark V

On Feb 24, 2008, at 9:30 AM, cbl1739 wrote:

> Did you trade it in,(the Delorean)or outright sell it yourself.I did
> the Corvette thing in the 1980's(twice) bought a barely one year old
> Vette..but later went back and Bought another Delorean,While keeping
> my showcar Bricklin,(which I still own)Then later getting into the
> Fastback Fiero GT's(great little cars).And then buying EVEN more
> Deloreans.You'll be back!!
>
> Claude

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional