[DML] Re: Is anyone else getting these error messages?

[DML] Re: Is anyone else getting these error messages?

Farrar,

It is not usual to see the "address" of a Japanese based receiver
(RCPT to: ).
If you have no firewall (other than that from Windows) and do not use
Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware software, I'm afraid your system got
a "cold", being infected with malware, spyware or other dangerous
software.
Go to Sunbelt-Software.com (US based company) and download and
install their protective software and check your system with it.
For Anti-Virus you could use AVG (free version) that also has a very
good name.
You can try this software free for a certain period of time. After
that you will have to pay, but the fees are wallet-friendly.

Hope you(r system) will recover soon.

Welmoed.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Farrar Hudkins" <fhudkins@...> wrote:

> For the last few days I've received the following message after
> posting to the DML:
>
> The original message was received at 2008-02-18 15:01:42 +0900
> from postoffice.local [10.0.0.1]
>
>   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
> <momoko@...>
>
>   -----Transcript of session follows -----
> ... while talking to postoffice.local.:
> <<< 550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: momoko@...
> 550 <momoko@...>... User unknown
>

> Final-Recipient: RFC822; momoko@...
> Action: failed
> Remote-MTA: DNS; postoffice.local
> Diagnostic-Code: SMTP;550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: momoko@...
> Last-Attempt-Date: 2008-02-18 15:01:42 +0900
>

> Any clues?
>
> Farrar Hudkins
> #2613 (auto)

<*> Your email settings: