Re: [DML] A bad idea: was Repeated Questions Solution: DeLorean Tech Wik

Re: [DML] A bad idea: was Repeated Questions Solution: DeLorean Tech Wiki?

I've been in the process of setting up a wiki at dmcwiki.com. My biggest concern is of misinformation which could cause injury or damage to the car

But I have to counter that argument with - how do I know what information is reliable either on this list or on other how to sites? How do I know who is an expert on this list?

The reality is, as Farrar put it, information can get corrected by those who know; and like on this list - changes can be moderated and opinions can be expressed.

Btw: the wiki is open; will send another mail.