From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 10:31 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: Repeated Questions Solution: DeLorean Tech Wiki?

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I think the community would
be better served if it did not rely on a vendor for hosting the
tech wiki.  DMCNews has space on godaddy.com
that is sitting idle that we can use and it's already paid
for.

--
Mike

-------------- Original message from deloreanernst@xxxxxxx: --------------

> In a message dated 2/8/2008 5:50:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> fhudkins@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> John, if you or someone else would host it, I'd be happy to provide
> text and the occasional diagram of content. (I am a pretty fast
> typist, and geeky enough to think this kind of thing is fun.) Other
> users could submit photos, etc.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional