[DML] New DCS Thread -- How To Modify Purchased Registration

[DML] New DCS Thread -- How To Modify Purchased Registration

For goodness sake -- slow down and take a deep breath before we all
have to show up at your DeLorean Car Funeral.

When I purchased my registration, there were only 5 options in the
DeLorean Car Registration field: "I am bringing 1 DeLorean" through "I
am bringing 4 DeLoreans," and "I am not bringing a DeLorean." Sometime
since then that field has been modified to include a sixth option: "I
am bringing a DeLorean but prefer it not to be inside and/or judged."

That option is a recent addition, as is all the explanatory wording
under the field heading (see Message #73979 -- there used to be
confusion among others about what that field was for). If you posted
notification of these changes, I missed it. Apologies.

That being said: If I were to take you up on the offer to come inside
without being judged, how does one go about doing that? The DCS store
as set up automatically adds another $25 registration charge.

Also, what is your policy about jacking cars up, taking wheels off,
etc during indoor display? Obviously we can't be starting them, but
are we allowed to play with the vehicles otherwise?

Being able to leave during the show was Marc's concern, not mine.

You can't sit with me at dinner -- you have to emcee.

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kKoncelik@... wrote:
>
> I have to give up here
> You have a preconceived vision to justify your position that you do
 not want
> to compete
> NO WHERE HAS ANYONE ASKED YOU TO
> Your car is your car and you asked for a category
> IF YOU WANT I WILL CREATE THAT CATAGORY BUT YOU HAVE TO ENTER.
> Yet that is still not enough
> I clarified the inside Parking and promise to let cars out if they wish
> And still that is not enough.
> How about you run the show and handle this kind of thread
> I am not mad and actually have a big grin (Actually Bill and I have
a lot  of
> fun conversations but this one affects the show and the DeLorean
owners) as I
>  write this the only concern I have is that others will follow the
pattern as
> I  have seen already in the registrations for a reason that is not
there.
> I get on the registrations that I will bring my car but do not want
to park
> or get stuck indoors.
> I hope that has been clarified you WILL NOT Get stuck.
> I am trying to avoid a whole lot of cars outside that change their
mind  last
> minute and it creates more work for me.
> Bill What more do you want I have given you everything you have
asked for.
> And every option avail.
>
> This is my last post on the subject I believe by now the DML has
seen that  I
> have been over accommodating.
> Since this is your show I do try to fix problems I do not know how
to fix
> this for Bill since his last e-mail does not seem like he read any
of  my posts.

> I also realize the tone of e-mails sometimes sound harsh.  This is
just
> meant to clarify and I am not mad at Bill and would be glad to sit
down at  dinner
> with him at the show if he likes. ( I have had private e-mails
asking me  how
> mad I am on this and all I want to do is clarify.)
>
> Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: