From: "cbl1739" <cbl302@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 01:30:52
To:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Leaving the group: was binnacle removal issue

That is very true,in fact,even "us" old timers learn something new
from time to time from the DML,for instance ...even after owning
Deloreans from 1982 to 2004,I did not discover UNTIL 2002 that the
Delorean steering wheel was telescoping,(I knew they went up and
down)I did not know that they were also telescopic until someone
mentioned it on the DML..I went to one of my Deloreans at that
time...and sure enough telescoping steer column.A little sticky at
first,(from non-use)but a cool discovery!!

Claude

P.S.

Why, in the name of god that this cop thinks that he could try to
stop this car!!
First cop says "let him go"
Second cops says "damn if I will"...   ; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL6vbNfxg_k

(www.pgoffline.com)
>  that allowed me to download every post from this group dating
back to
> the very beginning put it into a searchable database. With this
tool,
> I thought I found the answer to not having to continuously post
asking
> questions. What I did find, when I would research a problem, is
that
> over the years, different people would post in response to various
> questions and offer such colorful and varied insight rather than
just
> the same static answer to the question. Even the same old boring
> questions would spawn a whole side discussion that would carry on
for
> a week or more and be jam packed full of good ideas. Even regular
> forum posters in answering the same questions over the span of
several
> years would offer different insight or information that was
previously
> unpublished.
> When people ask me about the DeLorean, one thing I find myself
always
> saying is that this is one of the most well supported exotic cars
on
> earth. This is due not only to our vendors that have all the parts
we
> could possibly need, but also the vast network of contributors to
this
> forum who tirelessly answer the same questions over and over and
> promote the spread of information. Without these folks, the
DeLorean
> would be just another dead exotic lost to the annuls of history. I
> personally think that subtle differences like that represent the
> overall spirit of the community and add to the continuously growing
> knowledge base which helps keep our dream alive.
>
> -sean weitzel-
> Santa Clara, CA

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional