[DML] Re: Front Strut bar

Hi Guy's,

If you are interested you can see a picture of a strut bar i made a
year or so back (link below). This pic was while my car was undergoing
restoration (still is! so i cant comment on its usefullness or lack of?)
I made it so it bolts through and uses the origional chasis mount also
with a Left and Right hand thread so it can be preloaded if required.

b=1&m=s&o=0

Nick Holden

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx