[DML] Re: Front Strut Bar Question

Rob,

Thank you for your honest input. I am glad that you tried it instead
of staying skeptical. In all honesty and I expalined this before,
when I made my prototype I wasn't sure what to expect. All I knew
was there was the gap between both strut towers and no significant
weight up front (engine) and with the way the front of the
car "floats" in cornering I thought hmmm maybe there is a lot of
unwanted flexing up front.

I made my first bar and thought if it worked great and if it didn't
well atleast I tried. I ended up noticing a very good improvement
and decided to make a bar that would be better for market. I still
wasn't sure what people might think but with every sale came a very
happy customer and here we are today.

Peter Kuchan

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx