RE: [DML] Front Strut Bar Question

I was toying with the idea of taking one bolt out and
packing some clay in there to see how much movement I
get without the bar.  It would be an interesting
experiment.

With the bar installed in 6068, I think it is better.
The bump steer seems to  be better too..  Granted, I
don't think it handles like an Audi TT like some
packages have claimed in the past, but the geometry of
it makes sense.

I would have preferred if it mounted directly to the
top of the shock, but that would require some
fiberglass work...  so, the solution Joe came up with
is a nice compromise.

Now, if Grady would just make those lower control
arms!!  :)

--- Tom Tait <TTait@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Peter:
>

> I wholly respect your expertise here.  I'd just
> suggest that since you
> already have it, and it can be installed and
> replaced with the original
> bolts so quickly, why not give it a try before you
> sell it.  Just a
> thought.  As yu pointed out some people swear by it.
>  Every engineer I
> know loves a good exercise in applied science - just
> take it for a spin
> since it's already in the garage.
>

> Tom

Looking for last minute shopping deals?