[DML] Re: How long woud batter last with lights...

[DML] Re: How long woud batter last with lights...

Your battery should have an amp/hour rating.  I think mine is 48
amp/hrs.  This means you can power a load of 48 amps for 1 hour or a
1 amp load for 48 hours....etc.

I think our parking lights use about 30 watts.  Divide the wattage by
the voltage to get the current.  Result = 2.5 amps.

Divide the battery rating by the load current to get the hours.
Result = 19.2 hours

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "daviddelorean" <daviddelorean@...>
wrote:

> Opinions plz...
>
> How long would your battery last from a full charge state with the
car
> off and parking lights on, headlights off, binnacle lights off.
> Important note -> side marker lights and license plate lights are
LEDs.

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx