[DML] Re: Houston Server Down? ("Front Strut Bar" Question)

[DML] Re: Houston Server Down? ("Front Strut Bar" Question)

This is actually 100% my baby. I came up with this product from
scratch and had several designs for it. Marty had a design idea for
it while I was working on them, but it would have been more
expensive to market. After I started making the bars and Marty drove
in my car with it he felt the difference and decided to make a "one
off" from his design to see how it worked. I think that says
something about my product that Marty noticed a difference and
decided to make his own version of it and it works. I respect Marty
very much and for him to do that, it was a great complement to my
idea.

I have sold over 100 of these with only 1 buyer who was skeptical on
it. I will take that kind of satisfaction any day. To me no matter
what a person may or may not think, unless you actually try it out
you will never know what kind of difference it would make. Sometimes
things may surprise you.

Like I always mention on dmctalk I am very grateful for the people
who took the chance with my product and loved it. You guys really
made it what it is today. You can purchase a strut bar through
either Dave Swingle at DMCMW or Don Steger at DMCC. DCS08 is right
around the corner and these will be readily available. I can assist
in the installation on site if I am available at the time.

Thanks!

Peter Kuchan

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tom Tait" <TTait@...> wrote:

> I believe this version of the strut bar started as Marty Maier
from St.
> Louis built and developed a prototype one for his car.  Then Joe
and
> Peter Kuchan simplified the design and made them a viable bolt-on
> product.  About a year ago(?) Dave at DMCMW started selling the
Kuchan

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx