Re: [DML] A special thanks to all

Jeff:

Yes!... thanks for checking..... glad to hear that all is well in your
world.   I don't give you too long till you will get the bug again.   It's
been what now, a little over 2 yrs right?    Can't believe that much time
has past.   Oh well....    10544 is still waiting, but it is comfortably
waiting in a climate controlled garage, I have completely polished the
stainless, so that it is now perfect again,   I have cleaned and gone
through the inside so that it just needs an engine.   I'm sure that I could
rebuld the original engine but I have no desire to do that, I already have
an all original D which I drive about every day (3300)  but I want to put a
higher performance engine in 10544,   I may wait til DMCH comes out with
StageIII  or just get a Mazda 3rotor, with porche g50 trans..

But I have also been remodeling our new home which we plan on moving into
later on this year, so 10544 is patiently waiting!

Good luck to you!...

Rodney
3300, 10544

On Jan 18, 2008 5:15 PM, Jeff Phillips <jmanis2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Rodney,
> Its been a while now and I was wondering how the old car is doing?
> I see its still in your tag line so I guess that means something? I'm
> living in Germany now and oddly enough when I arrived I learned that a
> coworker (Jordan Rubin) here drives a DeLorean. There's a pretty
> active DeLorean club in Europe but I haven't gotten back into the bug
> as of yet. He keeps offering to find me a car... tempting. Hope that
> all is well.
>
> Jeff

[moderator snip]

<*> Your email settings: