[DML] Re: Delorean's daughter doesn't like the revival of DMC

[DML] Re: Delorean's daughter doesn't like the revival of DMC

If in fact DMCH goes through all the legal red tape,and is able to
build NEW Deloreans,that meets all  Federal safety and emissions
standards,and the state they reside in gives them the stamp of
approval...They have ALL rights to build them,and wish them the
Best,since of course that will be a positive for the Delorean
community..and will push up the price on a nice used Delorean to
somewhere about half of what a New DMCH Delorean will cost.But I
would call it the DMC 70 ,since that is what they will be asking for
it.Again it will be up to consumers to reject it or buy it just like
it was with the original Delorean.Hopefully DMCH does it better and
not go belly-up over this, like JZD did with his DMC business.
Otherwise then there will be no DMCH to pick on. ;)

claude

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@...> wrote:

> I did read this thread (way back when), and had a real
> problem with Kat's quote, "...Mr Wynn came to own my
> families copyright..." simply because that statement
> GIVES VALIDATION to the DMCH claims of trademark
> ownership.  Mr. Wynn only claims ownership, but has
> yet to prove ownership.
>
> Without going through the whole trademark discussion
> again, DMCH has yet to explain how they claim legal
> ownership to any of the intellectual property of the
> company that built and sold our cars.   Every moment
> that ticks by with this claim unchallenged makes the
> DMCH claim more valid.
>
> Funny, this is the same idea that we talked about last
> week with the value of a car based on mileage or
> modifications...  and my argument remains the same!
> Say anything often and long enough, and it will become
> the truth.
>
> As I see a number of people putting their car up for
> sale this month, the "newbies" that buy those cars
> will not even know the history behind any of the
> claims made, they will just accept them as fact.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)