Re: [DML] Missing DeLorean - Can You Help???

Re: [DML] Missing DeLorean - Can You Help???

I don't know about Florida,but here in Connecticut,if a car is
unregistered or a eyesore,or abandoned,or just towed away by the
police,the Police tag it for disposal,meaning that a tow company
assigned by the city or police will tow it away,then the owner IS
responsible for all towing and storage fees..if nobody comes forward
after a certain amount of time has gone by,the tow company applies for
a abandoned vehicle,then the Tow company either sells them off for the
towing/storage fees,or they can keep it,or junk it,at the same time
the State ISSUES a NEW CLEAN TITLE for the vehicle and the Purchaser
has ALL RIGHTS to the vehicle,any previous owners are S--- out of
luck..It could be possible that is what might have happened to this
Delorean,best bet is to check all the assigned tow companies or
salvage yards in that area for a Delorean.That's how I got my last
vehicle a very nice Ford Explorer,with over 2K in custom wheels alone!
Guy got busted while driving, the vehicle got towed..the rest is as
above.

Claude

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kKoncelik@... wrote:

> How long ago do you suspect that the parts were sold
> There was a parts car in Florida about 6 to 8 months ago that had
all the
> normal parts plus spare parts like doors and wheels
>
> Ken
>

> **************Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in
shape.

<*> Your email settings: