II have 2 things that I would like to finish on the car before I sell
it but I dont have to finish them if you want the car now and I dont
know how soon I can do them due to shoulder surgery I just had.
#1 Adjust both door lock mechanisms so door launchers work correctly.
#2 Finish remote start install that is part of the alarm, the alarm
works but the remote start is disabled cause I never finished the
install.

I had bought the car from Rich Weissensel back in 2003.

Anyway here is the list of goods, please email me with any serious
offers.
Mark Valuch dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx

I think it has 61,000 or 62,000 miles on it, I will have to check
cause the last time I looked at the car was November 2007.

Rack replaced.
Grooved hood.
Ball Joints.
Fuel system replaced(pump, boot, some hoses, injectors).
Cooling system redone (waterpump, valley of death, all hoses,
Otterstat and new thermostat).
Metal 3 core Radiator.
New Starter.
New clutch/2002.
Engine compartment repainted.
Rear frame area was cleaned and then had POR-15 painted on it.
Transmission rebuilt and resealed by Dave Swingle.
Engine pulled and oil leaks sealed.
Powdercoated engine parts.
DMCH performance exhaust.
Lots of parts from Toby at Delorean Parts northwest like door
launchers, alarm system, trunk popper, upgraded door lock actuators.
Door locks need to be adjusted to make launchers work properly, I
haven't had the time to do them this year.
DMCH Performance Exhaust
PJ Grady Hardcore Angle Drive.
Dash and binnacle recovered.
A-pillar covers replaced and dash recovered with windshield out.
Passenger side dash knee pad replaced and most of the interior
parts re-colored with all the same color gray dye.
Recently recovered seats with NOS skins/2003, with same new gray dye.
12V accessory outlet installed under the dash.
Optima Battery.
Big Stereo.
Tankzilla.
Lockzilla.
3rd brake light on louvers.
Toby Tabs installed.
New PJ Grady Hardcore clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder/2003.
Strut tower brace.
Joe Cool fan fail.
A/C was professionally recharged just before DCS06, it had a leaky
hose that I replaced and bought from Delorean Motor Center.
PJ Grady light boards.
Cruise control.
Clutch pivot bolt replaced.
DMCH front shocks/used in box
Marty Maier front and rear shocks.
D110 alternator
Nology kit (not installed)
Speaker pods with speakers
4 stock headers
Extra stock exhaust
New SS brake lines in box
Stainless Steel Overflow tank
2 extra front tires (Pilot's)
A complete Leatherique kit to re-dye and refurbish seats new in box.

What it does need or what is wrong.

Front and rear fascia needs to be painted.
2 or 3 dents on the grooved hood.
Left fender has some small dents.
There may be a few tiny blemishes or dents elsewhere.

Pictures here.
http://public.fotki.com/snextime/marks_delorean_progress

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional