[DML] DeLorean dealership sign for sale

As I've sold my DeLorean, I am also ready to part with my dealer sign.

It's a one-sided sign in original, unrestored condition. It's
excellent structurally but needs some minor cosmetic improvements. I
would recommend cleaning the stainless, repainting the faded black
paint and potentially replacing the white backing material. By my
estimate this would be a weekend job to the tune of about a hundred
bucks, depending on what a sign shop will charge for a couple sheets
of that white stuff.

The ballasts are untested: I've never lit it up. So it's sold as-is.

My price: $1500.00.

Pictures & some more commentary here: http://www.ryanwright.com/delorean/sign/

Delivery: I will ship this sign anywhere in the lower 48 states and I
will build a crate for it to your specifications (or to mine if you
don't care), however, you will be on the hook for the cost of the
lumber for crating (estimate $100 - $200) and the cost of shipping
(estimate $400 - $700 terminal to terminal; $1000 - $1200 door to
door).

Pickup: You may pick the sign up near Richland, WA. A long bed pickup
with plenty of straps or a trailer would be necessary. This sucker is
12 feet long.

Contact me if you're interested or have questions.

-Ryan

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: