[DML] Re: Binnacle wiring

It's probably easier to pick it up near the bulkhead in the back.
It's in a huge bundle that runs up (I believe) the left side of the
console, up behind the headlight switch, and ends in the plug that
plugs into the cluster. It's a simple run, one end is the light bulb
and the other end is the alternator.

If you insist on tapping it in the front you'll be unwinding some of
the harness to find it.

Dave S

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, doctorDHD@... wrote:

> Can anyone remind me how the wiring to the binnacle runs so I can
tap  into
> the wire going to the battery light.  Is there an accessible area
of  the
> wiring under the dash and if so where?
>
> Thank  you,
>
> Dave Delman