[DML] Power clutch disk

Group,
I was talking to my clutch disk builder the other day and they showed
me a disk material they are using on some 700HP Corvette clutch disk
they build. I ask them if they could get me the same material and they
did. It's set on the plate a little different than the Corvette is but
they said when you let out on the clutch you had better be ready to go
because it grabs. It goes on the flywheel side and my standard 40mm
friction material goes on the other side so just in case you try to
over power it you will have some friction material on the other side.
I built one and it's in stock.
I'm also waiting on a more powerfull pressure plate when it becomes
available.
http://www.specialtauto.com/delorean-parts/clutch-transmission.html
John Hervey
Call if any questions