RE: [DML] this is terrible...

A friend of mine that is into theater wants to do a BTTF musical at some point and wants to use my car in it.  I told her that if she does it, I would put her in contact with Bob Brandys who does not live too far and has a time machine replica as opposed to my stock D. :)

Well, gotta run...  The newspaper people will be here any minute.  They are doing a story on my car and are coming by to take pictures and interview me!  I will post the story when it goes to print.  Don't worry, Dave, I plan to plug DMC Midwest and the DeLorean Midwest Connection.  :)  See you at the winter brunch!

Corey
2423

To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 12:43:09 -0800Subject: Re: [DML] this is terrible...

I do remember a comment at DCS04 about doing abroadway musical of Back to the Future.--- Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx> wrote:> But on the plus side, *cough* the creators may have> stolen a pic or two of> someone's car:> > http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1792142/> >__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)