RE: [DML] New Business

Hi Dmcvalenti,

I can tell you exactly what that's like, because that's exactly what I've
been doing with Ken Koncelik for the past 4 years.  You can see our ebay
store here:

http://stores.ebay.com/Cincinnati-Used-DeLorean-Parts

These are the parts that we can't use, or don't need to refurbish the
project DeLoreans.  Unfortunately, not many other people need these parts
either, so I also run my own graphic and website design business, and I
teach Industrial Design classes at the local college to pay the bills.oh,
and I'm a moderator here now.  That's where I get the biggest paycheck.
(haha)

Anyway.I can tell you more about our experience if you're interested.  Just
e-mail me off list.  (jhaldeman(AT)fuse.net)

Best,

Josh

VIN 5102
VIN 15964