Re: [DML] HART AUTOMOTIVE IN PENNSYLVANIA

Re: [DML] HART AUTOMOTIVE IN PENNSYLVANIA

I got all my parts in one shot, i had no problem.
  Jason

mike clemens <rmclemns@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Has anyone had any problems with receiving their parts
they won on Ebay from Hart Automotive in PA??

They have been parting out a Delorean on Ebay for some
time now and their most recent auction ended on
November 11. I won a couple items from that auction,
paid for them the same day, and one of the parts even
arrived 5 days later. But, the second item is still a
no show. Emails, phone messages and snail mail have
all yeilded zero contact. It's like they just dropped
off the map.

Mike TPS 1630

Be a better pen pal.

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx