Re: [DML] Re: DCS Gettysburg

I see the judging is getting some early reviews this year.

For general information we have had at least 70 cars judged in each of the
last three car shows with Chicago being the largest topping 90 cars.
The divisions are in mile catagories and the judges have been judging the
cars since Cincinnati so that we would have some consistancy from show to  show.

The judging is not of course concours and its a way to see how others view
your car.  Of course with any judging its subjective to the judges, weather
and other things that make judging what it is.

The judges are from the DeLorean community and three of them judge the  ISCA.
Two from Cincinnati and one from Indianapolis.

The awards are a show of the appreciation for taking care of your  cars.
Each year the cars get better and better which is the main  idea.

And this year since we have the room all cars are welcome inside judged or
not.

Its a DeLorean Car Show not a DeLorean Judged Car Show and we try to
accommodate everyone but sometimes space dictated other things.  Other than  Pigeon
Forge and Chicago which has space limitations we have always had all the  cars
together.  I am sure anyone can understand that someone paying for  something
extra will have a bit higher priority in an indoor show than ones that  did
not also specialty cars would as well.  If you paid in Chicago for  judging you
were inside or under the tents,

We are fortunate that this year everyone will be together again which is my
preferred way to do it.
But the events and such will be spread all over since the group is sooooo
large.

By the way take time to enjoy Gettysburg.  The Bus tour I have  arranged is
there for you to take advantage of the area and the  history.   I have three
busses at two trips each one morning and one  afternoon.
They will seat 40 each so that is 120 morning and 120 afternoon.  they  are
first come first server so if you want the trip please register early.

Thanks

Ken
_www.deloreancarshow.com_ (http://www.deloreancarshow.com)

<*> Your email settings: