[DML] RE: Delorean Mid-Atlantic Club - 2007 LBI NJ Holiday Parade on 12/

[DML] RE: Delorean Mid-Atlantic Club - 2007 LBI NJ Holiday Parade on 12/1

Last minute reminder:  If you intend to come to the Holiday parade and Lunch
tomorrow in Long Beach Island NJ, please send an e-mail to Gary
"dmcgman(at)comcast.net"  ASAP so that he has the proper headcount!

All other details are below

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: