[DML] The DeLorean: It's not so bad!

Getting small coolant leaks on the first cold day of
the season is NOT uncommon.  I had the EXACT same
problem with my *FORD*.  :)

I personally fixed 2 of the 3 leaks that morning, one
of them being on my car.  It took all of 3 minutes
once we found someone with the right tools.

When you say DeLorean owners are sometimes unrealistic
about how "good" the car is, I think you (Bill) are
just as guilty as being unrealistic about how "bad" it
is.

--- content22207 <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yet more fodder for my wonderment that DeLoreans can
> only be driven
> half the year.
>
> I also was mesmerized by all the DeLoreans at FFT'07
> that were leaking
> antifreeze all over the parking lot (3 out of 15).
> Apparently this is
> a another common cold weather weakness.
>
> If Cadillac had made vehicles with 5% speedometer
> failure and 20%
> coolant leak rates they'd be out of business too.
>
> Bill Robertson

Be a better pen pal.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional