[DML] Re: DMCH

Yes, I would have to agree with Robert and say that the site could
use a little tweaking to make it better.  What gets me, and this
truly is an issue for me--because I like to see the items up close--
is that when you click on "View Larger Image" it just brings up the
same picture only in a seperate box.  It's not any larger at all.

Also, the list of items is too busy.  Instead of having a seperate
field that says "Quantity Used on This Page: (Number)" why not just
put that number in parentheses next to the item description?  I would
hope that most people could figure out through common sense that that
is the number of that particular item that goes on the car.  I'm sure
there are other improvements that could be made to unclutter the
look, but that's just the first thing that really jumped out at me.

Also, I kind of liked the color scheme from before...the new look
kind of feels like it's lacking any zing.  I know that the grey/black
color scheme ties in with the cars, but as a website I just think it
should have some color.

Just my 2 cents.

Jack
VIN2728

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@...>
wrote:

> The pictures are definitely a big help. But the lack of a products
> page (nology wires, exhaust system), and the fact that every time I
> click on a category branch the tree closes are irritations.
Especially
> when you're trying to price out a lot of parts to estimate prices.
>
> Certainly looks nice, but needs a bit more work IMO.
>
> -Robert
> vin 6585 "X"
>

> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, casey barlow <dmc1288mph@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi, Just want to say that DMCH did a great job on there new online
> store. I love the layout and all of the pictures!!
> >  Job Well Done! Thanks, Casey

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: