Where: Pompano Flea Market/Mall (500 stores in the mall)
Date: Sunday, 12/02/07, 11am-4pm (Registration opens at 8am, Noon cut
off time)
Cost: $20 pre-register/$25 at day of show
...and registration includes:
_Free coffee, bagels, donuts (8-11am)
_Free $10 food court voucher
_Free $10 gas card
_Free food & drinks to entrants during the show
_and trophies and cash awards.

Registration form (pdf file) is here:
http://www.cruisinsouthflorida.com/2007/1Events/2007.12.02.FestivalPreRe\
gForm.pdf

Please reply to me, if you are going to be bringing your D, so we can
coordinate adjacent spots for the cars.

** This is by no means a call for a national
gathering, but I know a lot of the local owne\
rs only review this list. ***

So, if you are local, consider it;  I'm in for sure, should be fun
to get some D's together again, hope
you can make it.

Thanks.
---------