[DML] Re: Spare Tire (available in the Netherlands)

[DML] Re: Spare Tire (available in the Netherlands)

Hello,

I got a shiny new spare in my boot for about 2 years now. The last time I checked they are
available over here. If you really need one, you can contact me at frankatdeloreandottk. We
can wordk something out.

Cheeers,

Frank

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cbl1739" <cbl302@...> wrote:

> Just a word of caution on the use of a  NON-ORIGINAL spare tire on a
> Delorean..you can get away with using a non original spare on the
> front of a Delorean..but under NO circumstances must you use a non
> original spare on the rear of a Delorean..as the original WAS
> engineered by WEIGHT and Size to handle the Deloreans rear
> suspension,and to be used for a short distance(under 55 miles both
> for SPEED and distance)to limp you home or to a garage.If using a non
> original spare(tire/rim combo)under no  circumstance must you drive
> it at highway speeds.Again as the ONLY spare tire that was engineered
> to work on a Delorean(safely)was the NOS spare.If the orignal is
> bad,replace with a new tire,and have it balanced.
> Claude

[moderator snip]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional