[DML] FFT 08 update!

Hello all! Just wanted to let you know that the cruise is a go! AND... we're opening up the cruise part of the event to non-members! So now anyone can get in on the fun on Sunday! ALSO, I got word today that it's BYOB... :) The manager was gracious enough to extend the cut-off date to noon on Friday! So if you haven't signed up yet, it's not too late! Register ASAP! I can't say that much for the discounted hotel rates since the cutoff date was 10/20, but you can always try...

This weekend will be the FIRST time the club has ever traveled by land, air and sea in one weekend. So don't be the one missing out on the fun!!!

See you this weekend!

---"Evil" Dan

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional