[DML] Gettysburg added event

OK
After learning a few lessons from Rob Lamrock in Ireland during Eurofest we
have decided to do a bus tour of Gettysburg.  Many of you will be arriving  in
rental cars since you are traveling from some great distances.
To make your experience more memorable and to allow you to socialize  more
with other DeLorean Owners we have arranged a Bus Tour of
Gettysburg/Battlefields.  Its operated by the Tour company in Gettysburg  and is the same tour but
we will originate the tour from  the Hotel and bring you back to the hotel.
We also added an hour  to the tour at the end so you can walk around the museum
and battlefield  cemetery at the visitor center area without having to drive
back.  You  will get the normal 2 hour tour along with the 1 hour drop off as
an added  feature.
We also have negotiated a special rate of $20 per person.

Space will be limited but we will be able to add busses up to Feb 1 or  until
all busses are booked by others.

We will have two busses rented with 40 spaces per bus.  Each bus will  do two
trips.
First trip will begin around 9 am and finish about noon the second will
begin around 12:30 and end around 3:30.

We will be doing event registration beginning in a few weeks and you will
have these choices available.
The tours will be a first come first serve basis and as I said if we fill
out we will add busses until we cannot get them anymore or FEB 1 whichever comes
 first.  We will of course try to estimate what we need for people
registering after Feb 1 but once full that will be it and registration for the  bus
will be closed at that point.

Also unlike years in the past we will not be taking registrations up to the
day before the show.  Since its a sellout we will end registrations  sometime
the first week of June.  Early registration with the Free T shirt  will end as
usual May 1.

Rooms are almost gone so congratulations again we have a new record as we
will have sold out 304 rooms at least 50 more than Pheasant Run.   We at this
point have more rooms reserved than we had in Chicago and we were  around 650
people for that show so This again will be a new record.

Thank you soo much for your support.

You will see this added to the web page in the next few weeks.

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: