From: content22207 <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 5:40:52 PM
Subject: [DML] Re: Clutch replacement advice

My wiring is all new, but I believe the usual mod is to move the A/C
panel line to the low beam relay. A stock owner may be able to clarify
this.

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@yahoogroups .com, aod80@... wrote:
>
> Bill Robertson,
>
> I agree with your philosophy about the cars, and that whenever
something stops working it gives me a perfect opportunity to upgrade
the mechanics and design. Not anything grotesque, but whatever will
keep making more of a perfect car. How did you rewire your A/C panel
so that it only becomes lit when the headlights are on. I have been
wanting to change that for a while because recently I noticed that
panel getting quite hot during the day.

> Adrian Dunker
> 10674
> .