[DML] FFT 2007 (Was: Original design purpose of hole under T panel? )

[DML] FFT 2007 (Was: Original design purpose of hole under T panel? )

Don't get too excited -- my car basically looks like a DeLorean
*BEFORE* a tree limb falls on it. I am taking the opportunity to paint
my fascias, however. Am going the spray bomb route (us poor folk have
to save money wherever we can). I figure if they don't work out I can
always do the body shop thing later.

The engine compartment is finalized. For anyone who remembers the car
at Pigeon Forge:
- Final jetting has been selected
- Enrichment gizmo on the bottom of the carb has been capped off
- Ignition has been upgraded to HEI
- PCV is now "stock" (calibrated nipple from a cold start tube)
Cut me a little slack: conversion was finished the night before I left.

Engine still sits high, but unless I swap the lower engine casting
there's little I can do about that. Air filter lid is still upside down.

Does anybody know if the carbureted owner from New York is coming?

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stephen Card" <stephen@...> wrote:
>
> ".... -- decided it wouldn't be any fun to be banished to the rear of
> the Fall tour)."
> Not at all. Driving order is usually determined by the order we pull
> out of the parking lot we happen to be in!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)