[DML] Re: DNC logo

I noticed the same thing the other night at a hockey game here in
Nashville, TN (our eyes are well trained to quickly spot all things
DeLorean-like).  That company (or logo, at least) is new around here
as of this season.  My wife had her camera and took a picture of a
door sign. I posted it in the photos section if anyone wants to see
(called "DNC logo").

Travis

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx