Re: [DML] BAE and/or Island turbo install manuals

Re: [DML] BAE and/or Island turbo install manuals

I believe I still have my Island Twin Turbo install manual back in
Arizona.  If I find it when I am back there next I will contact you.
It is a copy of a copy of a....well, you get the idea, but it should
suffice.

Matt Olans
VIN 16816

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx