[DML] Re: Brake hose cross reference

There is no cross-reference on the brake hoses. Replace all of them.
You cannot get the origional style anymore. The vendors sell a whole
kit (4) of the S/S braided hoses. They will last a long time and will
give you a stiffer pedal because they will not expand like the old
ones under pressure. Remember to use the Castrol GTLMA DOT 4 brake fluid.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "deloreanchuck" <chuckkay@...> wrote:

> Several weeks ago my brakes acting up.  When I applied the brakes the
> wheel would pull hard to the right.  With no brakes the car would drift
> to the left.  It turned out to be the left caliper was frozen, but it
> is not the caliper itself.  It is the brake hose that is clogged.  I
> need to get it fixed quickly.  The Pittsburgh tech session is next
> Saturday (9/29).  Does anyone know of a cross reference for the front
> brake hose?  If not I will have to order from Special-T and get fast
> shipping.
>                                Chuck 10610

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional