[DML] Re:Where is the DMCH online store?

[DML] Re:Where is the DMCH online store?

I'm amazed that DMCH, at a time when it is receiving the most publicity
it has probably ever enjoyed, has hobbled its website in this manner.
Upgrades are supposed to happen behind the scenes and then be unveiled
when they're ready.  Can you imagine eBay or Amazon.com being out of
commission like this during a redesign?  It's not very
customer-friendly, and I can't imagine it's good for business.

You could do what I did the other day, and head over to PJ Grady's site
(www.pjgrady.com <http://www.pjgrady.com>).  It still works fine.  In
fact, I'm about to head back to order something I forgot to get last
time:  stainless trailing arm shield brackets
(http://www.pjgrady.com/specials.asp) -- I have the original studs and
they're a pain in the butt!

Todd Masinelli
VIN 6681

Posted by: "Sean"
 > so I see that DMCH is going to launch a new online
 > store. That's all well and good, but where is the
 > existing store so I can order some parts? or do we
 > have to call up to order for the time being?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)