Re: [DML] Hard to find windshield?

This is too easy.  Just call me at the number below.  We have NOS
Delorean windshields for $423.38 which includes the mirror pad.  You pay
the shipping.  If you live near one of the DMC Franchises in Chicago,
Tampa, Seattle, or Anaheim, contact them.  They have windshields in stock.
Warren at DMC
800 872 3621

jrc2905 wrote:
> My windshield cracked and I gave the job to a friend of mine who has an
> auto glass company. At first he said he located one. Now after waiting
> a month he said they are out of stock. He said he has two vendors
> looking for one. At one point he mentioned cost. I thought about it and
> am thinking why is cost a factor; he knows my insurance is paying for
> it. Is he looking out for the insurance company or me? I am going to
> ask him.
> Now my car is off the road because it needs an inspection sticker.
> Should it take this long for a windshield?

> moderators@xxxxxxxxxxx

> Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional