[DML] Re: DeLorean 1/43 Scale Model Available?

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@...> wrote:

> Does anyone know if a 1/43 scale DeLo model is available? I seem to
> remember Houston selling models other than the Sunstar, but their
new
> website is still under construction. I need something around 1/43
> scale in particular (for an O gauge model railroad).
>
> Bill Robertson

Vitesse (distributed by Sunstar) made a line that had only minor
success due to its high costs:

http://www.vitessemodels.com/vitesse_range.php?id=2

Minichamps also made them too as another DMLer has noted:

http://www.minichamps.de/content_frames/main_produktliste_detail.asp?
cat1=0&cat2=664&cat3=667&cat4=670
http://www.minichamps.de/content_frames/main_produktliste_detail.asp?
cat1=0&cat2=602&cat3=604&cat4=620

Both lines can occasionally be found on eBay.  We used to carry the
entire Vitesse line, but unit prices kept creeping up above the much
more popular Sunstar line, and customers quit buying Vitesse.  I
don't know any vendors currently carrying either line at this time,
although it appears that both manufacturers still carry the cars.

Stephen Clark
BTTF.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional