[DML] Winter Park, Florida October 21, 2007

[DML] Winter Park, Florida October 21, 2007

We are now 5 weeks away from one of Florida's best Concours events.
Winter Park is great for a weekend away or a one day get away. It
will be held October 20-21. I have received dozens of emails from
people who are interested in attending. We have only two spaces open
as we are limited do to the space that's available. Registration will
close next week. If you are interested in participating in the Winter
Park Concours, please email me or the shows directors. All of the
information on the show can be accessed through the website link I
have provided below. Remember that although there are many activities
through out the weekend, they are not mandatory to participate. You
can do it all or only the Concours on Sunday.

Tony Ierardi from DMC has promised something "special" for those who
attend. The surprise will be revealed at the show.....

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

http://www.winterparkconcours.com/index.html

All the Best,

Ken Baker
561-866-1601 Cell/Direct
Regional Director-DeLorean Owners Association
www.deloreanowners.org

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: