Re: [DML] Swimsuit Delorean Poster (or "Hot Chicks + DeLoreans =Wicked A

Re: [DML] Swimsuit Delorean Poster (or "Hot Chicks + DeLoreans =Wicked Awesome!")

You better take the photos fast before everyone starts telling you how to do it...
  Oops, too late.

  My DeLorean women wear evenig dresses or nothing at all!
  (You knew that was coming...)

Rob Greenhaw <wylldshark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          NO! For literally years I've wanted to see some hot chicks modeling with my favorite car!

Find a parking lot situated next to a river on a bright sunny day, soak a bikini-clad model or two in some baby oil so her skin has that sexy shiny sheen, hose that stainless dream down so the water beads up and have a fan blowing mist so when you take the shot hopefully the sunlight will catch the water droplets and create a slight rainbow effect!

In the few shots I have seen of girls and DeLoreans, while nice, were too ritzy looking. That whole DOA, "exclusive owners only" type aura to it. The DeLorean is a sports car for the hard-working guy who wants life to be fun and unique.

Oh yeah, and around Halloween time get a nice shot of a sexy gothic/emo/punk girl with heavy eyeliner and a few peircings dressed up nicely as a vamp (think Amy Lee of Evanescence), and find a setting that has that old European or castle look to it (probably found in the Northeast USA), and give it an eerie feeling by having a fog machine smoke up the scene (which could also be Photoshopped into ghosts)!

Yeah, now THAT'S the way a DeLorean should be captured!

Kevin Abato <delorean@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If I were to do this venture, I would like to know thoughts about what you
would want to see. Should I skip the swimsuit and have a model in an
elegant eveningdress draped across the car?

.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: