[DML] Re: A question about our vendors, with my DMA hat on.

[DML] Re: A question about our vendors, with my DMA hat on.

Again you speak for the vendors all the while claiming not to. You
have no idea of how each vendor justifies the time and product they
offer. What you say *could* be true, you are just guessing. Every
business operates differently, some are in this for the love of
Deloreans. While they do have to create a profit to be financially
healthy, not every action is motivated by profit by every vendor (I am
not speaking for any particular vendor). I have to take offense that
YOU need to instruct us on how businesses operate. I am not given
access to the financial records of any of the vendors, are you?
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

> Speaking on a Business level and I am NOT picking on any one
> vendor,I just want to mention the true facts about Businesses.. I
> have to disagree on the "free" thing,altho it may be "free" to the
> Delorean owner(s),(the inspections)and the "thousands of dollars" of
> items for raffle items etc,which are donated...these are basically
> what all businesses use/do these(donated time/travel and
> expenses,and Donated items... are used as Tax write offs,pure and
> simple,meaning that when the Business taxes are done those above
> items are USED to offset any business taxes that are owed to the
> Goverment...meaning more money in the hands of the business
> owner...plus it is a way of free advertisement,since they will be
> mentioned over and over,and will be in peoples minds,(what ALL
> businesses WANT !!)plus in some cases it could mean sales,since
> the "inspection" will usually result in finding something or some
> part defective,it is NOT done out of the goodness of the heart,but
> again as a way to generate more business and advertisement(ie:
> profits) and as TAX writeoffs.
>
> That is just how businesses run.
> They are NOT evil..just profit minded..(at all times 24/7/365)
>
> Claude

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: