[DML] Re: EFI? Megasquirt?

Hi Darryl,

I started an EFI conversion on a standard engine a few years ago. I
have since got side tracked and fitted an Alpine GTA engine that came
with an EFI set up.
So i have all the fuel rails and injectors already made to suit a
standard engine. I have 6 modified and serviced injectors that where
off a 3.8L GM engine. Custom aluminium fuel rails with screw on fuel
fittings.
I have put some pictures in an album called 'EFI fuel rails' showing
these fuel rails and injectors fitted on my origional engine.

I am located in Australia and these parts are no longer of use to me
so i will sell you the lot for $100 plus postage if you want them.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Cheers, Nick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Thu Aug 30 12:52 , 'mydmc5898' sent:
I'm considering doing this. I just changed the frequrency valve in my
car, to try and fix a high idle. (No luck) Anyway two of the hoses
snaped like twigs. I had put in a new distrubitor, injectors, had
almost all the parts replaced since maybe January of 2006. But the
odds
and ends.

But I'm getting tired of the high idle (2000rpm), and fuel problem
after problem. Well you guys know the story. I could never stop owning
this car, but I just want it to work.

Is there anyone on this list that has done it? I tired looking at
stuff
on the internet, reading about it, trying to see what parts I need.
But
if anyone could send me an email about how they did it, I would
greatly
appricate it.

thanks!
-Darryl