[DML] 81 Twin Turbo Sold

The E-Bay auction and sale of my 81 Delorean finally went through. It
was lengthy and difficult because the buyer is in Italy, he used an
agent in Italy who used an agent in this country in Cailfornia who had
to arrange payment and shipping from New Jersey. Doing anything was
like playing telephone. The car was just picked up this morning so it
looks like there is a Delorean club in Italy now. Michael Payne's car
and my car are now going to be in Italy. Funny how they were just a
couple of miles apart and after going around the world they will wind
up again, near each other! I used an E-Bay Power Seller to help me
list and run the auction. It cost a lot but IMHO it was worth it. I
would recomend him but it will only help if you are local. He takes
videos, pictures, inspects it and handles the transaction for the seller.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757  7138 now on it's way!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional