[DML] Re: Does DMC stand for damn menstrual cramps?

[DML] Re: Does DMC stand for damn menstrual cramps?

LOL I like that DMC acronym! I agree as well, I just like to hang out
with "the guys" (or girls :) ) as it were, and discuss our cars, and
drink beer and...and do stuff. Y'know, stuff.

I might add, I have a friend in MI -Lawrence Lormand- who if I recall,
literally powder coated one of his spare engines purple and yellow. It
looked a lot like a Jokermobile from the Batman movie from 89'! Pretty
cool actually. Not that I would do that to mine but, it is his car.

-John
#10715
one of the lesser DeLorean owners, with plain ol' stock goodness

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "racaliendo" <racaliendo@...> wrote:

> Seriously people, I joined this list to discuss our cars, not to
> listen to this whining BS.
>
> Tony, it is your car. If you want to paint it purple and light it on
> fire, do so.
>
> I'm with you.
>
> Over discussed topics like this make me glad when my email bounces the
> DML messages.
>

> Rich C

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional