[DML] 3rd Annual DMCNE Car Show @ Northeast Exotic Car Show

Just a reminder about this weekend's (Sat. Aug. 25, 2007) 3rd Annual DeLorean Motor Club of New England Car Show (www.dmcne.com) hosted by Northeast Exotic Car Show (www.northeastexotic.com)

DATE:  Saturday August 25th, 2007
TIME:   Show Cars 8:30am-10:00am / Public 10am
LOCATION:  Anheuser-Busch Brewery 221 Daniel Webster Hwy Merrimack, NH 03054
INFORMATION:
For the past two years we have been invited to take part in the Annual Northeast Exotic Car Show, held each year on the beautiful grounds of the Anheuser-Busch Brewery in Merrimack, NH.  The organizers of the Northeast Exotic Car Show have set a goal to raise over $10,000 for the Make-a-Wish Foundation of New Hampshire and each year they have met and exceed that goal.  Not only is it a great time to meet and talk with other New England DeLorean Owners, but it is also a great opportunity to see other fine automobiles such as Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Vipers, Porsches, etc.  Like last year, we will have our own voting class, with 1st and 2nd place trophies.  The event typically ends around 2:30pm and depending on who is available, we may have a DMC Cruise & BBQ hosted by a local member.  There is food, drinks and music available as well as complimentary tours of the Budweiser Brew Hall and Clydesdale horses (all ages welcome). At the end of the tour you can sample their favorite brews
(21 + only).

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: