From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Shannon Yocom
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 11:50 AM
To: DMC - DML News Post'n
Subject: [DML] Re: DCS web site changes

Can you provide a size (pixel x pixel) that these banners should be?

Shannon Y

-----------------------------

7. DCS web site changes
Posted by: "kKoncelik@aol. <mailto:kKoncelik%40aol.com> com" kKoncelik@aol.
<mailto:kKoncelik%40aol.com> com kkoncelik
Date: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:19 pm ((PDT))

If you have an event or plan to attend an event and if you have a logo,
banner or description we will put it up on the DCS web site. If not we can
help
you get it done.

In addition even if you do not have the banner, we will put up a
registration form on our new format store so to speak and just fill it out
for
your
group.

Ken