  From: David Teitelbaum
  To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 1:08 AM
  Subject: [DML] Re: Sight glass coolant tank

  I just realized that if you want to see pictures of my installation of
  the metal header tank and the overflow/recovery bottle you can go over
  to E-Bay and search item # 120153213163 and see my Island Twin Turbo
  which is relisted. The winning bidder did not pay for the car so I
  relisted it.
  David Teitelbaum
  vin 10757

  --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Soma576@... wrote:

  > John,
  >
  > Do you have any pics? The website didn't show any.
  >
  > Andy
  >
  > Fargo, ND
  > 1982 DeLorean DMC12 VIN 11596

<*> Your email settings: