[DML] DCS web site changes

With the summer coming to an end we have been trying  to find ways to
enhance our communication with all of the DeLorean groups out there.
If you haven't noticed we are now putting event banners on DCS web site for
events that are happening around the world ( well at this point Florida)
We are going to start to help publicize your shows and gatherings more and
in addition we are going to work to do something that was really the basis for
DCS to begin with.
Recognize the individual affiliated groups.

Your clubs are all independent groups that have developed over the years  and
DCS is the place for all groups to get together and share their experiences
and keep in touch with friends.

Here is how it works.

If you have an event or plan to attend an event and if you have a logo,
banner or description we will put it up on the DCS web site. If not we can help
you get it done.

In addition even if you do not have the banner, we will put up a
registration form on our new format store so to speak and just fill it out for  your
group.

A group is defined for this purpose as a group of DeLorean owners that
attend or put on an event at least once a year. (Attending a general car  show as a
group of DeLorean owners qualify your group).

In recognition of your dedication in preserving the DeLorean Marquis we  will
present each group that registers with a recognition plaque at the next DCS
show.

The goal it to stay more in touch with each group and help to create a
bigger and better DCS
This allows your clubs to be more in touch with DCS and help us to create
the best show possible.

Remember its your show and its up to you to participate to keep the dream
alive.

More changes to come

Ken

<*> Your email settings: